Why Next Level
Since 2004 Next Level has helped countless people achieve their performance goals by prioritizing character, quality training, and long term development. Our team of coaches have a strong reputation as the experts in our area, but more importantly, we pride ourselves on our connection with each person that steps into our facility. Whether you’re a young athlete trying to gain confidence, an elite athlete trying to gain a competitive edge, or an adult trying to look and feel your best, we can guide you to the Next Level!
- Our 5,000 square foot state-of-the-art training facility includes the latest in sport performance technology including Velocity Based Training (VBT) software, laser sprint timers, vertical jump mats, TrainHeroic tracking app and more!
- Our facility also features traditional training tools such as
power racks, free weights, medicine balls, sleds, and so much more.
- 1,000 square feet of turf for movement prep, plyometrics, sled work and agility training
- 40-yard track lanes for acceleration and top end speed training
- Stay tuned for exciting expansion news coming soon!
40 Yard Track
Owner Nate VanKouwenberg
Nate is the Founder and Owner of Next Level Strength & Conditioning in Fairport, NY. Since 2004, Next Level has helped a wide range of athletes and general fitness enthusiasts reach their goals. Aside from Nate’s role on the business and staff development side of Next Level, he also coaches the Pro Total Hockey Training group each summer and served as the strength coach for the RIT Division 1 Men’s Hockey Team from 2015 to 2023.
In addition, Nate is a Physical Education teacher and strength and conditioning coordinator in the Victor Central School District. Using his experience developing Victor’s K-12 Functional Strength Training
curriculum, Nate has created a comprehensive staff development workshop called Functional Strength Training for PE to improve the quality of fitness units and HS strength and conditioning programs. His book, Functional Strength Training for Physical Education was published by Human Kinetics and set for release in April of 2024.